Thank You Dawn (Drawing Closer to Christ), for nominating me for this award. I love how detailed your writings are. When I read your posts, I feel like we are facing each other in a cosy room. I feel relaxed, yet I am in deep thought.I love your honesty and your passion for Jesus Christ.
Please read Dawn’s blog at http://drawingclosertochrist.com
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer
Questions for me:
1. Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
Lately, I have been listening to Joel Osteen. His messages are uplifting, I can listen to him over dinner, but I might not be interested in my food any more. I’ll ask him about his journey and share mine with him.
2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
Oh wow! In August of 2018, Jesus came to me. After He healed me from my depression, I found him irrresistable. I had to start telling others about Him.
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
A work in progress.
4. What is one thing you learned in childhood that totally changed your life?
Always share with others. Mama would say, “Give and it will be given back to you.”
5. What is your most memorable vacation?
I travel to the caribbean to visit family. I am from a tiny island called St.Vincent and The Grenadines. It’s more like going home, than a vacation , but I truly love it. I enjoy visiting in the xmas season! I am awaken by cocks crowing and music at 6am. I feel like a child all over again.
6. Are you married or single?
Nine years married 🙂
7. Do you have kids, if so how old?
Pregnant with our first child, she is due in August 🙂
8. What do you want to be remembered for?
Representing Christ with boldness.
9. What is your favorite color?
I am into lime green at this moment, but mustard takes the win.
10. Do you have a favorite blog post you want to share?
I love Dawn’s post about her pregnancy.
Here are your questions.
1.What is your country of birth?
2. Are you married or single?
3. Where do you write the blog?
4. How long have you been writing?
5. What made you started writing?
6. How do you choose what to write about?
7.What is your favourite food?
8. What does Christ mean to you?
9. Were you raised in a Christian family?
10. What name do you call God?